Player Registration – From Peter Illfield (USA Rugby League Chairman)
To primarily satisfy Rugby League International Federation criteria for membership & efforts to progress Rugby League in the US, I have pleasure in providing the USARL initiated Player Registration & Payment.
Many thanks is extended to Spinner Howland & Steve Williams for their tireless efforts.
Every known adult player associated, or NOT associated, with a club is to Register & Pay the $10 fee at (http://www.usarl.com/about/usarl-player-registration).
– Every club/region is to distribute this information to their players;
– Registration to be completed prior to participating at practice or games;
– Each player has the individual responsibility to Register;
– Players must present PayPal receipt to club/USARL as confirmation of Registration;
– It is separate from club/region player dues or fees;
– Weekly registration updates will be provided to clubs/regions & USARL;
– Registration & Payment from Developing and ‘Players-at-Large’ not associated with a club/region will assist those developing clubs & regions.
By registering & reading the associated information, players will have;
(A) a record of understanding that participants are aware that Rugby League activities involve risk of injury which could result in (i) TEMPORARY INJURY, DISABILITY or PARALYSIS (ii) PERMANENT INJURY, DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND, OR DEATH; which may be caused by their own actions, or inaction’s, the actions or inaction’s of other participants and, or the conditions in which the activity takes place.
(B) confirmation the participant understands and accepts they will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability, provide personal ID and copy of personal medical insurance prior to participating in any club or USARL governed activity.
(C) acceptance of the USARL Mission, Vision and Values (http://www.usarl.com/about/usarl-mission-values/) and USARL Code of Conduct.
(D) Confirmation the participant understands and accepts they will be required to sign a Waivers of Liability, provide personal ID and copy of personal medical insurance prior to participating in any club or USARL governed activity.
(E) to allow the USARL to distribute information and updates to from time to time.